All students who graduate in 2021 who meet the eligibility requirements will have two years of tuition and fees covered at any one of the 58 NC Community Colleges!
Eligibility requirements from 2021 high schools seniors:
- Graduate from a North Carolina high school in 2021
- Be a North Carolina resident for tuition purposes
- Enroll in a curriculum program during the 2021-22 academic year
- Enroll in at least 6 credit hours per semester
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for 2021-22
- Have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from $0 - $15,000. (“EFC” is based upon student’s FAFSA determination) - roughly less than $100,000/yr income for a family with 2 children.
- Renew FAFSA for the 2022-23 academic year and meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements of the college
Contact Mrs. Rosario for assistance or with any questions.
Partnership Academy1006 East Storey LaneHillsborough, NC 27278(919) 245-4030 phone(919) 245-4035 faxStan Farrington, PrincipalRegular School hours:8:20am - 3:40pm